The Cafinnate Academy (CCA) is looking for Ambassadors to help take our mission of connecting female freelancers and business women to their personal, professional and creative confidence AND other women on similar journeys!
The Over Coffee Confidence Meetups have been running since the beginning of 2018 and have grown in popularity and capacity. The overwhelming interest in these meetups indicates that more female freelancers and entrepreneurs are eager to connect with like-minded women to have deep & constructive conversations about confidence and how it’s impacting their growth personally, professionally and creatively.
These are networking meetups, but they’re also affectionately known as ‘freelancer support groups’. Sometimes we just need to know that we’re not alone, that the challenges and self doubt that sometimes come up are what other women experience too.
Sometimes we just need to say out loud what’s on our mind, to get it of our chest, to feel heard or to get a warm hug.
The values of the CCA are:
- Curious exploration of the mind
- Conscious habit re-alignment
- Courageous personal integrity
- Community & connection
- Committment to self love
- Craving limitlessness
- Creative expression
- Complete love & honouring of all earth’s inhabitants
Being an Ambassador of the CCA means that you represent and agree with the values, principles and practices of the CCA brand. Ambassadorship demonstrates a committment to the central mission of inspiring a global community of confident women who are being, doing and having all that’s possible for their lives, businesses & beyond.
Tasks and Activities of CCA Ambassadors include:
- Representing the CCA brand with integrity
- Hosting monthly Confidence Meetups
- Sourcing a suitable venue for monthly Confidence Meetups
- Sourcing 1 or 2 reputable beneficiary charities (either women or animal related) to collect donations for at monthly Confidence Meetups
- Marketing the CCA membership site (through the commission-based affiliate program) & monthly Confidence Meetups
- Using the CCA booking system for monthly Confidence Meetups
- Adhering to the CCA monthly Confidence Meetup format
Benefits of Being a CCA Ambassador:
- The monthly confidence meetups serve to elevate your personal brand and position you as a local leader and are therefore great for marketing yourself
- The monthly confidence meetups are great relationship builders and therefore powerful networking opportunities
- All Ambassadors are inducted into the CCA Affiliate Program so you earn a commission on every new member you sign up, for the duration of their active membership. That means you receive commission for every month that they pay their CCA membership fee
- By aligning yourself with the CCA you demonstrate your commitment to your personal and professional development
- All Ambassadors are mentioned in CCA online marketing
- The guidelines you receive for organising the monthly confidence meetups are transferrable so you can run your own workshops and events with confidence
If you’d like to apply to be a CCA Ambassador, please complete the application form below.
NOTE: Ambassador Application is only available to current CCA members.
Please note: each application will be considered for suitability. If your application is not successful, you’ll have the opportunity to re-apply after 6 months to demonstrate growth & development in your personal and professional capacity.
Don’t see the application form below?