Submit your blog post
Thank you for your interest in becoming a guest blogger for the Cafinnate Academy!
First and foremost, this a place for business & career women to learn, grow & feel supported in their personal, professional and creative confidence.
As such we have a high standard for the quality of content we invite from guest bloggers.
This is your opportunity to share your expertise, and help a fellow female in her confidence journey.
Guidelines for a good Blog Post
- Your blog post should be well written without spelling or grammatical errors.
- The topic should be relevant and helpful to the readers. This is not about hard-selling your products or services, rather it’s about offering advice, support & inspiration.
- How-To and List posts do very well eg. How to dress with confidence while travelling around the world. 5 apps every woman should have on her phone. etc.
- Your blog post submission should be original. ie. not a copy and paste from another blog, including your own. Although you’re welcome to summarise the blog post on your blog and link to the full article on the Cafinnate Academy Blog.
- Your paragraphs should be around 3-5 sentences long and separated by Heading 2 headers. Use the text editor to highlight your intended headings and choose Heading 2 from the dropdown menu in the editor (where it says paragraph).
- Images submitted with the blog post should be of high quality visually and in file size. DO NOT download images from Google. Your submission will be instantly rejected. Members of the Cafinnate Academy have access to a libary of stock images to use as they please. Alternatively high quality stock images can be found on Canva (we particularly like their natural woman collection) or Unsplash.
- Featured images should be designed with one of our Canva templates. You’ll need a Canva account to access the templates.
- By submitting your blog post you give the Cafinnate Academy permission to publish and share your submitted content on social media.
- Include an About The Author section at the bottom of your blog post under the heading About The Author (making it a Heading 3). Include your name, website address and what you’re an expert in.